Part of a collection of vintage and out of print art and architecture books we have in stock.
English Interior Decoration 1500 to 1830: A Study in the Development of Design by Margaret Jourdain.
Published by Batsford Ltd, London 1950
As well as interior decoration in England, there are sections on Colonial interiors in America, since the influence here was nearly always English,
and the workmen had in many cases been specially imported from England.
- 84 p. 4to green cloth binding
- Very good condition. Firm binding clean copy, dustwrapper good, slight foxing on d/w and f.e.p.
- Inscription on f.e.p
- numerous 195 b/w photographic plates
- Useful and comprehensive reference work on the subject
- Scarce and comprehensive book on the subject
- 11 1/2″ x 9″
- Heavy book – 2kg.